Sunday 6 June 2010

Robyn





Dancing On My Own is the first single from Robyn's new album Body Talk Pt. 1. According to Robyn, the song is inspired by "sad, gay disco anthems such as Ultravox's Dancing With Tears in My Eyes, Sylvester and Donna Summer". The song has something to do with being ignored on the dancefloor, but this tune won't!
Robyn is releasing three upcoming records throughout 2010. Body Talk pt. 1 (Konichiwa/EMI) contains 8 tracks which the other two releases will aswell.

Dancing On My Own - Robyn ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Dancing On My Own (Jakwob Club Mix) - Robyn ♥♥

Dancing On My Own (Chew Fu Remix) - Robyn

Dancing On My Own (Fred Falke Remix) - Robyn ♥♥♥♥

Dancing On My Own (Rex The Dog Remix) - Robyn



Here are 2 more tracks from the first of three 2010 LP releases, Body Talk Pt. 1 (Produced by names such as Diplo and Rokysopp and is to be released on June 14. Robyn is promoting the album with the 'All Hearts Tour' she is co-headlining with Kelis)

Cry When You Get Older - Robyn

Dont Fucking Tell Me What To Do - Robyn

Check Robyn out on Myspace / Facebook / iTunes
Click here to pre-order Body Talk Pt. 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment